Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

I hope we continue our winning streak. Can't see spurs , rags or dippers becoming champions. NO WaY!!

The issue is for me the numerous missed chances per game we have.
That's why we are risk at losing from spurs, rags etc.

Would you be happy watching your team play like they are Bore feast
I'd be happy my team was top of the table. After beating our title rivals and our local rivals and keeping a clean sheet.

We often play within ourselves and in "gears". Spurs are doing the same.

Factually over their careers Son is outperforming Sterling in goals scored per game, Just comparing one season may not give a clear indication.

That’s a fair point, though, as we were discussing who was the better player, I was providing per 90 stats from last season (the most recent complete data universe) That is because for most absolute determinations relevant to a current or near-future period (assessment of current preference or superiority), recency is king (i.e. you need a sufficient universe, but the more recent the data in that universe, the more accurate the forecasting likely is).

After a certain point (which one has to define in context of the system in which the evaluation is taking place), the further you go back in time, the less relevant the data for current assessments. It works the other way, as well: if you limit your universe to only very recent data, you tend to only capture transient states, rather than likely persistent ones.

Defining a relevant, representative, statistical significant universe is half the battle in data analytics, modelling, and forecasting.

All of that said, I didn’t see their historical conversion rates in the links you posted — could you focus my view on them?

Genuinely interested to look at them.

Why do more? They beat us and they're beating Arsenal. It's a results business. Why do more when you don't need to.

Yes, why?

But Jose did the same at United. Won a couple of cups, and the United fans were delighted. Then they got fed up and bored shitless with Jose’s tactics. The rest is history.

Ask yourself this question. Could you watch that dross all season?

Eventually Jose’s defend, hoof, and score on the break tactics every game will be found out. Especially if Son and/or Kane get injured.

Another defender coming on! 6 defenders in a line inside the box. Lol!

It's higher than manager I think
Whoever is calling the shots it’s a strategy that beggars belief.

Tremendously talented player who creates lots of chances and is a deceptively ‘lazy’ player - Arsenal would be better with him in the team in my opinion.

If it’s not Arteta’s decision he needs to be demanding it before he gets his jotters.

They are spending a fortune on Willian and he has been very poor so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.