Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

Why do more? They beat us and they're beating Arsenal. It's a results business. Why do more when you don't need to.

See above

Believe it or not, fans want to be entertained as well.

Ask United fans what they thought of Jose’s football.

He left no lasting legacy at United, only a mess, and a couple of cups.

Compare that at City when Pep leaves.

I doubt very much you’d like to watch Jose’s defend and hoof football all season at the Etihad, if he was City’s manager.

Kane had more touches in his box than he did in Arsenal’s box.

PS.

If City win their game in hand, City are 3 points behind Spurs. Let’s get some perspective on Jose and his defend and hoof football. Pulis, etc, have been slaughtered for playing football like this.
For a long time Spurs have played pretty football and won fuck all. We are blessed at City these days, we win trophies and we do it with style. Other clubs aren’t so fortunate. We would have put up with any style of football if it had meant that we didn’t go 44 years without a title, I expect most Spurs fans will feel the same now.

For a long time Spurs have played pretty football and won fuck all. We are blessed at City these days, we win trophies and we do it with style. Other clubs aren’t so fortunate. We would have put up with any style of football if it had meant that we didn’t go 44 years without a title, I expect most Spurs fans will feel the same now.

I bet they do. And rightly so.

But it’s only December.

Do I think Jose and Spurs will keep on getting away with these tactics all season, no I don’t.

I can’t wait for these stats jokes.

Three statisticians are hunting in a forest when they see a deer.

The first statistician takes aim and shoots, but misses the deer’s head a foot to the right.

The second statistician then fires, but his shot goes past the deer’s arse a foot to the left.

The third statistician jumps up and exclaims: “We got him!”

I’ll be here all week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.