Premier League Games 5/6/7 August '22 (new season)

Forest have to worry. I checked their forums and they are fearful for their chances of staying up. I did not see their game, they were saying though Newcastle did to them what we did to West Ham. It is going to be a long hard season for them, the Premiership takes no prisoners.

They were remarking about not even threatening Newcastle's keeper until the 60th minute. Newcastle may have improved a bit, if that is correct though, they are buggered. They are going to ship goals so if they can't fight back with a few of their own their outlook is not good.

I’ll ask this in here,did Keane lay into the rags after yesterdays game seen something on bbc paper round up that he was scathing of them,anybody know what he said ..

The penalty not overturned was simply unbelievable for several reasons. Firstly for the ref not to give it from his position was incomprehensible but then you see who it is and which ground its at and Glen you think, "oh well, par for the course".
But VAR is to exactly overturn a serious error like that or at least to send him to the monitor. Why on earth did that not happen?
Then compare to the penalty Dias gave away last weekend. It probably was a penalty but the ref didn't give it up VAR sent him go the monitor. Okay, bit unlucky for us but fair enough. What's the difference between that the non pen today?
Plus The midfield rag should have been red carded. It was an over the top tackle.
This really is corruption in plain sight aided znd abetted by the media.
Anyway, come on City

From hairy hands

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-105850_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-105850_Twitter.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 29

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.