Premier League Games 5/6/7 August '22 (new season)

Help me out here, as I'm confused.

It says on every site in the world that Liverpool ended up letting in two goals against Fuham.
But at the same time it says Van Dijk played, and even gave away a penalty?
How could that be true? I mean, we all know when Van Dijk plays, Liverpool are unbeatable and don't give away goals.
Something's fishy about this.

It says on every site in the world that Liverpool ended up letting in two goals against Fuham.
How could that be true? I mean, we all know when Van Dijk plays, Liverpool are unbeatable and don't give away goals.
More to the point - how the f..k did they get a penalty against them?? Has the world turned the other way whilst 8 slept (I am in NZ at present)?

Well they didn’t lose so they were unbeatable today… VVD hasn’t been great for a while for me. Not saying he’s been shit but been caught out a lot more than usual but a lot of times last year went unpunished. His role in marries CL winning goal is criminally overlooked

Raz looked worth every single penny that Chelsea paid for him…..NOT.
His best little cameo - apart from rifling a clearly offside goal into the net - was his attempt to try and get a penalty and get rogered by an Everton defender at the same time.

His best little cameo - apart from rifling a clearly offside goal into the net - was his attempt to try and get a penalty and get rogered by an Everton defender at the same time.
I’m not Raz’s biggest fan but that’s a bit harsh. He had a poor second half but looked good in the first.

He has 2/3 good opportunities like he always has he will start every game and stay on for the full game or he be very unhappy on the move..

Players take time to settle. It’s a little harsh to write him off just yet.

He’ll still get decent numbers, it’s what he does whether he plays well or not.

All shit results in the PL today. Though maybe the scousers dropping points at Fulham is ok, just a shame they had to come back twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.