Premier League Games 6/7/8 March

Must of
My family from Burnley and know there is active and widely supported EDL activity. The far right have councillors and the area is targeted by far right groups.
Neither Mumbongo or Nartley have played in over a year.
May be just a coincidence though.
Must of Been a white mumbongo that came on for Burnley against us, need to get my telly looked at, he definitely looked black to me

That Burnley goal did not result from Arsenal "playing out from the back". Piddling about with the ball in your own area is not "playing out from the back". When a team plays out from the back genuinely we can see the path out that the team is opening up by passing but with Arsenal no way out was planned, no players moving to ensure a numerical advantage. Arsenal were just kicking a hot potato around and hoping for the best.

It comes from Leno fucking up the pass. All he has to do is hit a firm 10 yard pass.

When Leno gets the ball, Xhaka is exactly the right person to pass to - he's in loads of space.

ebpQTme.png

The problem is he hesitates and then underhits the pass so by the time Xhaka receives it, he's in a tricky position.

3zGOjuU.png

If he was a better player, he could still make the pass to Luiz, if he was calmer he could go back to Leno (although given how Leno just fucked everything up that might not be smart).

If Luiz was a better teammate he'd do what Stones and Dias constantly do which is run to open up an easy pass - but he just watches.

Yeah..... Leno's not to blame for that goal.

When you're trying to play out of the back, keepers make those passes a number of times per game. When you're running towards him presenting yourself as an option, it's your responsibility to know what's around you and square the ball first time when under pressure.

He panicked and didn't have the ability. If you don't have the ability, don't present yourself as an option. Keeper will have no option but to hoof it in that case.

Clear holding by the Arsenal defender at the corner. 100% a foul, and should have been a penalty to Burnley, but the referee and VAR ignored it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.