Premier League games 6/7/8/ November

good post matey

times are hard and football is a release from the pressure and at the moment ? manchester city playing is about the only good thing for me. am not ashamed to admit i am struggling with mental health and panic attacks depression anxiety and its bloody scary and football and city really means a lot right now even if we lose

it is nice to know bluemoon is a good place and i do my best on here ? so your post does give me hope and i know loads of other blues going through it right now even worst than me. so thank you

Stay strong buddy.

No, var is shit.
Get rid of VAR and you still have Taylor not showing red cards against Luiz and two red cards for a push and an argument. (I could have completed a history of Taylor corruption).
Get rid of VAR and you still have fatty Moss giving penalties to Palace for a stumble yet nothing for a deliberate attempt to injure someone on a breakaway
Get rid of VAR and you still have Atkinson not giving a penalty when one of ours is kneecapped
Get rid of VAR and you still have Pawson disallowing a goal because the ball went out of play when it was level with the third tier at Wembley
Get rid of VAR and you still have Clattenburk allowing Spurs to score goals after clear offside calls
Get rid of VAR and you still have Senor Lehoz

The problem with the English game is corruption from PiGMOB, dodgy agents, players on the take, certain clubs and their media lackeys, the Premier League bosses and foreign betting markets.

Fortunately with every passing week more and more people are seeing what is happening to our ‘beautiful game’, hence @SebastianBlue ’s passionate post about his love for the game waning.

Controversial on here but I am yet to fall out of love with the game in the slightest. VAR is just another flavour of shit that's always been present to me.

Game rigging and manipulation isn't new either. Even the very 1st World Cup was rigged!

The only thing that's changed is that thanks to modern technology and the internet we're wiser to things.

That’s a ridiculous decision. the game is in serious peril.

It's downright outrageous. The only serious question concerning offside is has the player involved obtained a significant advantage over the defence? That's it, full stop. And only the man in black on the pitch can answer that. Now I have a question — does the match day ref on the pitch have authority to overrule a VAR decision? I have never been clear about that. Also, do the VAR refs have the authority to use plain common sense and say, yes, the machine says it by drawing a line, but the player obtains no advantage of any kind, and the goal stands. If his cock had been offside, would it have been ruled out?!
Maybe this is a ‘Pollyanna’ outlook, as the Americans have it but, by and large, I trust the ref. Even concerning City. Yes, even there (with maybe one or two exceptions…).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.