Premier League games 6/7/8/ November

good post matey

times are hard and football is a release from the pressure and at the moment ? manchester city playing is about the only good thing for me. am not ashamed to admit i am struggling with mental health and panic attacks depression anxiety and its bloody scary and football and city really means a lot right now even if we lose

it is nice to know bluemoon is a good place and i do my best on here ? so your post does give me hope and i know loads of other blues going through it right now even worst than me. so thank you
The Bluemoon family is here for you pal

that brewster fella is shite how the fuck did sheff utd get conned into shelling out for him.and there keeper is shit too i think they will struggle to stay up this year.

good post matey

times are hard and football is a release from the pressure and at the moment ? manchester city playing is about the only good thing for me. am not ashamed to admit i am struggling with mental health and panic attacks depression anxiety and its bloody scary and football and city really means a lot right now even if we lose

it is nice to know bluemoon is a good place and i do my best on here ? so your post does give me hope and i know loads of other blues going through it right now even worst than me. so thank you
One of the often ignored benefits of the internet is that it connects people and allows them to share problems that they may not be able to get off their chest face-to-face.

So glad Bluemoon is here an outlet for so many likeminded folk to share their woes, hopes, dreams and fears.

Long may it continue.

Chelsea are the best attacking side so far this season. Seemed to have fixed some (not all) of their defensive frailties too.

Chris Wilder not taking any note that Aaron Grimsdale was the keeper that sunk the Cherries, last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.