Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

It’s the inconsistency in officiating that drives me crazy. A Villa player gets a second yellow and sent off for simulation (which it wasn’t), then Richarlison dives into the air, screaming like a schoolgirl, trying to get a penalty and its completely ignored.

Same. Coleman yelped like a dog a min ago, didn't win a free kick so shot up and ran back. You could hear his scream and not a thing said from the commentary.

This season more than most has showcased just how rife and how bad Gamesmanship is in football.

So you think united will beat Leicester Liverpool Fulham and we will lose to Newcastle and Brighton . Come on mate never gunna happen.
Never say never. Winning and momentum builds up and you can't always just switch it on and off.

Same. Coleman yelped like a dog a min ago, didn't win a free kick so shot up and ran back. You could hear his scream and not a thing said from the commentary.

This season more than most has showcased just how rife and how bad Gamesmanship is in football.
It’s one of the big reasons I’m thinking of jacking football in. I absolutely detest all that shit. Souness was spot on last week when he said it’s getting worse and past the point of no return.

It’s one of the big reasons I’m thinking of jacking football in. I absolutely detest all that shit. Souness was spot on last week when he said it’s getting worse and past the point of no return.
One of the biggest problems is that some referees are responding to to the screams. Player goes down screaming like he’s got a broken leg, it must be a foul so blow the whistle and award a free kick. They should be using VAR for this. It’s a much better use than ruling out impossible to determine goals like Kane’s yesterday or not awarding clear penalties like Raz’s.

Same. I really don't know how they can combat it now, it's so engraved in football as a whole and the media and refereeing are complicit in it.

With the addition of VAR, they are able to manipulate it to their own gains as well (be it benefiting a certain team or result, or just as "entertainment")

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.