Premier League Games 7/8/9/11 March

As fans of football how can we look at that decision and not feel sick. It makes it hard for me to be interested in the game. Unless another angle shows it did hit his arm...
I don't even have a single clue anymore which way it's going to go when it gets referred to VAR. I think they just sit on Stokley Park tossing coins.

If they go down I'd love to buy Grealish and loan him to Birmingham just to wind them up.

Leicester get so many decisions going their way.
I wouldn't worry too much. They aren't going to catch us and they are keeping scummier teams out of the top 4. I'm just mystified by VAR entirely. There seems to be no rhyme, rhythm or consistency about what decisions get referred and what the final outcome turns out to be.

I wouldn't worry too much. They aren't going to catch us and they are keeping scummier teams out of the top 4. I'm just mystified by VAR entirely. There seems to be no rhyme, rhythm or consistency about what decisions get referred and what the final outcome turns out to be.
It’s ruined the game , no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.