Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Hate utd
Hate Liverpool
Hate VAR

not sure which one is worst

More like the refs because they’re the ones still making the calls. Also, they’re all on the same level of bad/shit/c*nts.

Work really is making me more irritated than usual.

I’m done with this sport.. or should I say sports Entertainment. What’s next plot Iines? Steel chairs?? Results are more staged than Wrestlemania.

EcglsMiXgAALr6F

Annnnnnnnnnd off!

I swear that every time I see one of these ridiculous decisions either the anchor or co-commentator tries to justify it at the time and once VAR agrees with them they revise their statement a few minutes afterwards. It’s as if the VAR are listening out for the ‘All systems go’ from the commentary and if they don’t get the answer from there it takes an age to give a decision.

So glad I don’t pay for the the PL and broadcasters to piss down my leg and tell me it’s raining, there’s more integrity in WWE as at least they no longer pretend it’s fake.

Changes the whole dynamic of the game. Suddenly Villa feel they can't win and the rags know they can't lose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.