Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

I work in scouseland....flew from lennon airport after one of their home games and it was rammed with irish and the scandinavian plastic fanbase

I find it hilarious that they call us a plastic club when they sell out, cos they have a huge following from inbound flights to the UK...remember when that volcano stopped all flights to the UK, the scousers had a home game that weekend and they didnt sell out - funny that

Also they somehow seem to think they fill wembley with just scousers! - and call our travelling fans...when it is also filled with plastic scouse southerners, welsh and supporters from nowhere near liverpool but have latched on to their club

And lets not forget that the vast majority of this so-called great scouse fanbase couldnt be bothered following them when they were shite before klopp

fucking hypocrits the lot of em. If they ended up in division 2 like we did, the majority of these red cult pricks would turn to cricket
they are the Man U of Liverpool. My wife's family all support them and they are all from London. Does my head in

Last edited:
The big takeaway from tonight is it puts more pressure on them, and they have the FAC to think about as well if they want the quad.

Plopp moaning about Spurs world class players playing so negatively, time-wasting and then topping it off with a barb that Spurs are still only fifth in the league.
tu3xhUI.gif

Haha what a sad fuker now imagine if pep was that bitter it be back page news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.