Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

Woeful Norwich. Their first game this year was Pool-Norwich 4-1 and all 4 goals they conceded were like not even trying to defend free headers , not running defenders etc.

Watford with zero wins earn their first win as soon as they play them.

Norwich is easy 6 points for all of our rivals, home+away.

I can only repeat what everyone else is posting.

How the f*** did we lose to Norwich?

Saying that, since they beat us, their performances and season have collapsed.

If we lose the title, Norwich away will be one of the reasons why.

Crazy tackle

It’s a shame Norwich can never get established in the premier league

I can only repeat what everyone else is posting.

How the f*** did we lose to Norwich?

Saying that, since they beat us, their performances and season have collapsed.

If we lose the title, Norwich away will be one of the reasons why.

It still annoys me now. One lazy half arsed performance compounded by brain dead mistakes. A nailed on three points thrown away.

The further we go into the season with Norwich being utterly gash even against shit like Villa and Watford, the more I think it was fixed and the officials received a few payouts from Far Eastern betting syndicates for that one. Or from Liverpool.

We should sack Walker and Otamendi then. Liverpool paid them to be shit that day.

If fans cant see why we lost to Norwich just look at the stats it tells you everything!

Sick and tied of fans going on and on and on and on and on about the Norwich defeat!

GET OVER IT!

Look forward not BACK!!

If fans cant see why we lost to Norwich just look at the stats it tells you everything!

Sick and tied of fans going on and on and on and on and on about the Norwich defeat!

GET OVER IT!

Look forward not BACK!!

But how the fuck we lost to them mate???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.