Premier League Games 9/10/11/12 April

This is what happens when you threaten to break away from the league, and when you try to take away the smaller clubs’ votes, all because of one PL title in 30 years

I don't understand what difference Cash touching it makes? Jota is offside when the ball is played, was the intended target and received the ball. I'm baffled

Carragher was probably trying to say it was a new phase of play like the Mings one vs us. It wasn't, it was bias nonsense, Cash was trying to cut the ball out from the current phase of play.

For those tight calls the fourth official should ask Klopp to reach into a bag and pull out a ball FA Cup draw style. Green ball is onside and red is off.

I don't understand what difference Cash touching it makes? Jota is offside when the ball is played, was the intended target and received the ball. I'm baffled
It’s a load of bollocks they make it up,only surprise was it was chalked off,bet if similar happens tomorrow spurs rags and it’s a rag goal it’s given ..

Dear Sky,

Cash isn't making a deliberate attempt to start a new phase of play, he's trying to cut out a pass to an offside player.

Stop trying to start something.

Can someone explain to me what significance the Cash “touch” or “attempt” has?

Surely Liverpool’s player is offside as the first pass is played, and that’s that. I don’t know what Carragher was saying about an “attempt” being the operative thing.

If a defender’s “touch” of the ball resets play, then why the whole furore with our goal when Mings touched it? Guess these things balance themselves out, don’t they Villa...

Exactly, they'll probably compare it to the Mings one vs us but it's completely different. Mings started a new phase of play, Cash was trying to prevent the current phase.

Ultimately, Carragher shouldn't be commentating on his own team.
Nor should gargoyle one on his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.