Premier League Games 9/10/11/12 April

If there was a realistic chance of them catching us, Sky would never shut up about it, and I'm pretty sure I've not heard them mention a title race once so far

Was going to say the same. Basically everyone else (including Rag fans) see their challenge as cementing CL football. As that is all they have to play for.. in fact wouldn’t be surprised to see them tail off a few games before the end.. as will we. 1st and 2nd place are done in all honesty.

Only place on the planet where there is still a premier league title race going on, is on this forum.

Another big game where Kane is invisible. i just dont think he would improve us in these type of games
I don't particularly want Kane, but any forward would suffer from Mourinhos' tactics and lack of support from midfield. I thought Spurs forwards looked OK on the few occasions they had the opportunity.
The rest of the team were like a very shit thing in shitland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.