Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

I never get that, what’s happened has happened and can’t be influenced. We have to focus on the now and the future. That’s our mentality
Well if we had won against Palace we would be top now. We have dropped a lot of stupid points this season and we still have our 2 historically worst away fixtures to play tomorrow and against Spurs. I would be more confident if we had a few points cushion right now as I don’t think the Dippers or Arsenal are gonna drop many, if any more points.

Well I'm glad you won't be in the dressing room giving the team talk.

Well I fucking won't will I? Neither will you and all the ones saying we'll smash them/win. At the end of the day we're just typos on a website. We have no influence on the players mentality or performance.

Today showed me they have learnt nothing from last season.
As I say irrelevant where you are in the PL today, what matters is the final game day in May.

Anyway I hope this has tired them somewhat for the Porto game. They do look fit though, I did see an inference elsewhere that they are ahem probably on asthma inhalers or at least something that generates pace and stamina.....

Well I fucking won't will I? Neither will you and all the ones saying we'll smash them/win. At the end of the day we're just typos on a website. We have no influence on the players mentality or performance.
That's true, but blues going to anfield can influence the team and we need them to be up for it tomorrow so our players can hear them.

Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.