Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

Well then the whole system is a joke !

Your telling me there was nothing g questionable in the 3rd and 4th

What exactly? if they check it and see he's onside then there's no need for a review and in regards to the head injury I don't believe that's anything VAR can overturn.

Very disappointing indeed. Chelsea started quite well and passed the ball around sharply, but those two CBs are nowhere near good enough especially when the two fullbacks are having a mare. They and the midfield and the front men seemed to want to be as far away from each other as possible in the second half so that a passing game was impossible and they spent the last hour running down blind allies. Today alone Pedro lost the ball more times than he should in the whole season. Lampard's got to change things quick or a top half finish will be the impossible dream.

As Mourinho once said, this was a “fake result”. Chelsea should have been leading in the first half but the rags got lucky. If Arsenal get their act together I can’t see Chelsea and United making the top 4.

As Mourinho once said, this was a “fake result”. Chelsea should have been leading in the first half but the rags got lucky. If Arsenal get their act together I can’t see Chelsea and United making the top 4.

That’s a big ‘if’ ;-)

If it means liverpool being pushed down to third, I’ll take united in second.

From what I saw of the first half it looked like a 12 year olds match no pattern no plan just kick and run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.