Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

They've turned another corner!!!

fuck me how many corners do they have to turn ????

nothing scary watching the united game today that our 2nd team could not handle without any bother, 4 mistakes by chelsea that lead to the goals, united did not create them other than on the break that's it, they still bypassing the midfield as quickly as possible because nobody has a clue how to cut open teams, yes they have speed and can hurt teams in that way ?? but the better teams will wipe the floor with them

chelsea should have been 3.1 up at the break and that is not blowing smoke up anybody arse, united defending was shocking and all over the place to a point they conceded 18 chances at home to a weaken chelsea team that are in transition this season ??? just checked the media reports and holy shit they are talking about them in with a chance of winning the league with this team hahahahahaha

Both will be nowhere near us but Chelsea concern me with the transfer ban they have had.
If that's the best they can conjure up without transfers then it's a slight worry if we were to get one further down the line (although we would be much better equipped) and proves you need acquisitions every year.
They have handled the transfer ban badly IMO. Given the manager's job to a novice at the worst possible time, still let senior players leave and the novice manager has then chosen to throw a load of kids in to the first game. The gambles may come off for them I suppose but if they don't then they could end up in a bit of a mess by time they are allowed to start buying players again. It didn't need to be like that.

They have handled the transfer ban badly IMO. Given the manager's job to a novice at the worst possible time, still let senior players leave and the novice manager has then chosen to throw a load of kids in to the first game. The gambles may come off for them I suppose but if they don't then they could end up in a bit of a mess by time they are allowed to start buying players again. It didn't need to be like that.

Good points

Where's that Vialli guy here who was giving me a mouth when I wrote Chelsea might be in a trouble this season. And that was even before they gave a job to a managerial noob.

They have very average team with very noobish manager and it might get very, very nasty for them this season. You don't win the game being Chelsea these days and their team is very average and without one world class player in it. They've got no rights to think they have a right to finish above the likes of Leicester and Wolves. They weren't much better then them last season with Hazard in team, they certainly aren't now without him.

Exactly and
If they were checked they should of gone to VAR !

It’s a mess
What I find disturbing is the way Utd carried on playing even though everyone thought the Chelsea player had a head injury. 2 Utd defenders tried to stop the game . Talk about fair play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.