Premier League Games Sunday 12th May

What? saves everyone asking what times are the games,who is the ref,which ones are on telly,people still ask
Only joking that no discussion of the other games should even be considered, much less occur.

I am trying to distract myself from the match, so another thread couldn’t hurt. :-)

Nervous as hell already! But confidently nervous. Similar to pre QPR!

Looking back at the QPR game and the occasion got to our players and supporters mainly because of the thirty odd year wait for a title (and this is what kills every Dipper title challenge) , being away from home will actually help the cause and i believe Pep is 100% prepared for every eventuality , sending off , dodgy referee and this squad of players is very focused they are not going to throw away a 13 game winning run without an almighty fight to the death

Only joking that no discussion of the other games should even be considered, much less occur.

I am trying to distract myself from the match, so another thread couldn’t hurt. :-)
Haha twat,make sure you are ready for 2pm on sunday,i can't help but think i will jinx it not doing team news so if we lose i'll say that you were the jinx because you did it,that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.