Premier League Hall Of Fame 2024 Winning Inductees Andrew Cole & John Terry: Updated 22/04/24

Blue5964

David Silva and Yaya Toure have both been shortlisted for the latest round of Premier League Hall of Fame voting.

The former City pair are amongst the 15 nominees for the honour, with two names to be announced on 22 April.

The two inductees will be decided through a combination of the public vote, in conjunction with votes from the Premier League Awards Panel and those of past inductees into the Hall of Fame.

Voting is now open and will close at 12:00 BST on Monday 8 April.

Select 2 players to join the Premier League Hall of Fame.​

A place in the Hall of Fame is reserved for only the best.​

1000005494.jpg

Last edited:
David Silva and Yaya Toure have both been shortlisted for the latest round of Premier League Hall of Fame voting.

The former City pair are amongst the 15 nominees for the honour, with two names to be announced on 22 April.

The two inductees will be decided through a combination of the public vote, in conjunction with votes from the Premier League Awards Panel and those of past inductees into the Hall of Fame.

Voting is now open and will close at 12:00 BST on Monday 8 April.

David Silva:

Yaya Toure:

Select 2 players to join the Premier League Hall of Fame.​

A place in the Hall of Fame is reserved for only the best.​

View attachment 111646

I’m shocked they’re not already in there

As much as a tit he is, JT should be in there for sure.

Plus of course Yaya, but he won’t be, disliked by many on here anyway (not me….he’s a God imo)

I've voted for Yaya and Dave but, let's be honest John Terry should be in there without a vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.