Premier League Manager of the Season - Pep, Klopp, Pochettino, Nuno.

At the end of the season City will have played 61 competitive games, the dippers will have played 53, a whole 8 games less. Klopp sacrificed the domestic cups to ensure the dippers win the league.

My father in law is a dipper and I told him at the time if you don't win the league that will be embarrassing, he agreed. Every dipper and clown in the media seem to have forgotten about this underhand tactic.

City have currently played 59 games and won 50 of them, that's just short of 85% (that's phenomenal) Last season their win percentage was just over 80% with 46 wins from 57 games.
Klopp's mob have played 51 games so far and won 36, drawing 8 and losing 7. A win rate of just over 70%.

Klopp has had the good fortune of having his best players available for the majority of the season whilst Pep has had to cope with long term injuries to key players.

We have the chance to win an unprecedented domestic treble and I am so proud to be a blue as our fans, club, team and manager have conducted themselves with incredible dignity against a concerted and cumulative effort to dismiss their achievements.

The mere fact City have not pre booked an open top bus parade shows that we are indeed a class apart and are true ambassadors of the beautiful game.

Meanwhile the dippers have booked two open top bus parades, how arrogant is that? No, Klopp does not deserve the manager award, he deemed two competitions as unworthy of effort, he complained about everything from wind, to dry pitches and even tried to gain an advantage in a game when the ground staff only cleared half of the pitch of hailstones, anybody remember that one? They are a team who have had the benefit of dodgy refereeing decisions and support from all corners of the media and yet they still need Brighton to do them a favour in the last game of the premier league.

I would love it if Wolves and Spurs hammer them and then the media might take an honest look back at how the unluckiest team of the season were not such a great team after all.

So I really think Pep deserves it as he has improved our record breaking team from last season and is yet to receive recognition for it. Hopefully the manager award will be the start of that.

To be fair, this is the first season where I think you could justify every manager nominated winning it. All four managers are exceptional in my opinion.

If we win the domestic treble, whilst amassing 98 points, then that's an amazing season for us.
If Liverpool win the CL, whilst amassing 97 points, then that's an amazing season for them.
If Spurs win the Cl, then that's an amazing season for them.
Wolves, already had an amazing season.

Think we have to wait to see how the season ends before making this call.
But the title of the thread is Premier League manager of the year - not Champions League manager of the year.

Any objective observer would say Pep, with Nuno getting an honorable mention for what he has done with a promoted team. Hell, if he beats Liverpool on Sunday, Pep should give him the award, regardless!!!

Klopp is all media hype. He should have been banned earlier in the Season, but he is good for column inches and Sky Sports clips. He spent extortionate amounts of money on a completely new team, but everyone glosses over it because he has TAA and Gomez in his squad. VVD wins Player of the Year, yet no one seems to get the joke that his “worlds most expensive defender” has been needed to help them compete, yet they’ve won NOTHING yet.

Oh, and City have conceded just as few goals as Liverpool have, yet we are “known” to have a shaky defence!!! YCMIU!!!

It has to be Klopp.

What he has done with that squad is nothing short of miraculous.
They look more energetic at the end of a long season than they did at the beginning.
They raise their game at every big moment.

He never, ever, talks his club or its fans down. The man is the best manager in the league by a country mile. You have to ask yourself, could Klopp win the league with this City side .Yes he could . Could Guardiola push this liverpool side to the last game amassing possibly 97 points and reach a second consecutive CL final with that Liverpool side? I don't think he could.

Klopp all day long.
I have read some shit in my time here but this is next level

It has to be Klopp.

What he has done with that squad is nothing short of miraculous.
They look more energetic at the end of a long season than they did at the beginning.
They raise their game at every big moment.

He never, ever, talks his club or its fans down. The man is the best manager in the league by a country mile. You have to ask yourself, could Klopp win the league with this City side .Yes he could . Could Guardiola push this liverpool side to the last game amassing possibly 97 points and reach a second consecutive CL final with that Liverpool side? I don't think he could.

Klopp all day long.

Thats Bollocks.

As for who shpuld be premier manager of the season, well either the manager of the title winners or one that has over reached expectation.

Can only be Pep or Nuno.

At the end of the season City will have played 61 competitive games, the dippers will have played 53, a whole 8 games less. Klopp sacrificed the domestic cups to ensure the dippers win the league.

My father in law is a dipper and I told him at the time if you don't win the league that will be embarrassing, he agreed. Every dipper and clown in the media seem to have forgotten about this underhand tactic.

City have currently played 59 games and won 50 of them, that's just short of 85% (that's phenomenal) Last season their win percentage was just over 80% with 46 wins from 57 games.
Klopp's mob have played 51 games so far and won 36, drawing 8 and losing 7. A win rate of just over 70%.

Klopp has had the good fortune of having his best players available for the majority of the season whilst Pep has had to cope with long term injuries to key players.

We have the chance to win an unprecedented domestic treble and I am so proud to be a blue as our fans, club, team and manager have conducted themselves with incredible dignity against a concerted and cumulative effort to dismiss their achievements.

The mere fact City have not pre booked an open top bus parade shows that we are indeed a class apart and are true ambassadors of the beautiful game.

Meanwhile the dippers have booked two open top bus parades, how arrogant is that? No, Klopp does not deserve the manager award, he deemed two competitions as unworthy of effort, he complained about everything from wind, to dry pitches and even tried to gain an advantage in a game when the ground staff only cleared half of the pitch of hailstones, anybody remember that one? They are a team who have had the benefit of dodgy refereeing decisions and support from all corners of the media and yet they still need Brighton to do them a favour in the last game of the premier league.

I would love it if Wolves and Spurs hammer them and then the media might take an honest look back at how the unluckiest team of the season were not such a great team after all.

So I really think Pep deserves it as he has improved our record breaking team from last season and is yet to receive recognition for it. Hopefully the manager award will be the start of that.

Colin the King running the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.