Premier League Manager of the Season - Pep, Klopp, Pochettino, Nuno.

It has to be Klopp.

What he has done with that squad is nothing short of miraculous.
They look more energetic at the end of a long season than they did at the beginning.
They raise their game at every big moment.

He never, ever, talks his club or its fans down. The man is the best manager in the league by a country mile. You have to ask yourself, could Klopp win the league with this City side .Yes he could . Could Guardiola push this liverpool side to the last game amassing possibly 97 points and reach a second consecutive CL final with that Liverpool side? I don't think he could.

Klopp all day long.

Don’t you have anything else to do other than constantly being a bell on an Internet forum?

It has to be Klopp.

What he has done with that squad is nothing short of miraculous.
They look more energetic at the end of a long season than they did at the beginning.
They raise their game at every big moment.

He never, ever, talks his club or its fans down. The man is the best manager in the league by a country mile. You have to ask yourself, could Klopp win the league with this City side .Yes he could . Could Guardiola push this liverpool side to the last game amassing possibly 97 points and reach a second consecutive CL final with that Liverpool side? I don't think he could.

Klopp all day long.
Thats the bias shit that will get Klopp the award tbh. Lets look at it :

"He never, ever, talks his club or its fans down" - Who does? Pep? Poch?. They are all equal on that score
"The man is the best manager in the league" - Generalism with nothing to back it up except words
"Could Klopp win this league with City side - Yes!" - Generalism again with no actual reality to back it up
"Could Pep do it with the LFC side - No!" - Again subjective and no reality to back it up. I personally think that is bollocks but that my opinion
"Looks energetic" - So fkin what? Give the award to Mourinho he looked energetic. Again just generalisms
"they raise there game" - City do too, so why not Pep? Again just biased generalisms

Lets look at it factually:
City broke records last season, this season, could actually win the premier league and are most likely to. Pep has changed football in this country, this is a generalism but is widely accepted that what Pep has done has raised everyones game. More facts required? I think not.

Seriously do you support LFC or something? Not checkefd your userid/profile, but your argumenbts for pep are either a pisstake (I apologise if so) or you listen and digest the media shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.