Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

Fuck off Villa and Leicester you pair of useless shitbags
Good results for me. Don’t like Villa or Dean Smith, one of the most snide team around, full of divers and nothing is ever said of their spending over the last few seasons and 2 more points gained over Leicester, happy to win the title as early as poss. Rags are a shoe in for top 4, 20 games unbeaten away etc so none of the chasing pack will finish top 2

Good results for me. Don’t like Villa or Dean Smith, one of the most snide team around, full of divers and nothing is ever said of their spending over the last few seasons and 2 more points gained over Leicester, happy to win the title as early as poss. Rags are a shoe in for top 4, 20 games unbeaten away etc so none of the chasing pack will finish top 2
I can't stand Villa either but I can't stand the dippers just a little bit more.

Why do people want Leicester to win? Aren't they our title rivals still? I mean, not now they've dropped those points, but they were as close to us as anyone
Because some people are thinking about the demise of the rags and dippers, rather than focusing on City.. I couldn’t care any less who comes behind us in the table, the rags will get top 4 nailed on anyway..

We will be lucky to have 1 of either the hammers or the foxes. On this showing Lc don’t have the required metal. unfortunately it will most likely be as follows:

City
Scum
Candle hoarders
Ham/spurs/chavs/foxes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.