Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

He needs a sabbatical.

On a personal level he's grieving. He needs to go home and be allowed some peace. His employers should let him go.

Who could they get to replace him? Would Nagelsmann go there?

I know we all want Slippy G, but they surely wouldn’t go there.

They’re still banging on about ‘lack of crowd’.

Fcuking deal with it like everyone else has had to.

Who could they get to replace him? Would Nagelsmann go there?

I know we all want Slippy G, but they surely wouldn’t go there.
His employers are only bothered about cash.

They should write this season off and let him go home to grieve and prepare for next season. I'm sure his assistant can nurse them through the rest of the season. If needs be find a replacement to get in place for after the euros.

After seeing that I feel empathy for him, but the club can get fucked.

His employers are only bothered about cash.

They should write this season off and let him go home to grieve and prepare for next season. I'm sure his assistant can nurse them through the rest of the season. If needs be find a replacement to get in place for after the euros.

After seeing that I feel empathy for him, but the club can get fucked.

Yeah, I guess that’s a decision for JK to make. VVD and Hendo aren’t doing much, they could step up Dalgleish style.

What we don’t know is why JK is as depressed as he sounds. If it is grieving, I agree with you totally. He’s a piss poor loser, so if it is that, then my sympathy erodes somewhat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.