Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

That’s never a red, fucking bizarre.
The defender in the middle was covering it so comfortably he wasn't even sprinting, he knew he was safely on the cover. Ridiculous the way VAR lets refs influence the game, so many decisions where they clearly can decide to just do whatever they want and with no scrutiny.

Leicester need to win this or their top 4 spot is going to come under a lot of pressure.

Although their the team I'm least arsed about of the non 'top 6' teams.

The defender in the middle was covering it so comfortably he wasn't even sprinting, he knew he was safely on the cover. Ridiculous the way VAR lets refs influence the game, so many decisions where they clearly can decide to just do whatever they want and with no scrutiny.
Unless he deemed it dangerous?

Maybe I'm late on to this, but something I'd like to clarify. Am I to understand that the on-field referee can never overrule VAR if he judges fit? Because that seems plain wrong to me.
They can go to the monitor and decide if they agree with VAR or not on possible pens or red cards. They can't overrule line decisions such as offside or goal line tech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.