Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

Yes, I must admit, a spurs win always take the sheen off an evening.

Especially when it's based on a total, utter injustice. Really, really hope we put that lot back in their box at Wembley. Just occurred to me — this'll be the first time we've played them at Wembley (in a cup final, obviously) since 1981, will it not? Revving up for it already.

Which arse licking sycophant cùnt of a journalist is going to break their cult membership and actually ask questions of Klopp?

In my earlier post, I posted the Mike McGrath Telegraph article from the beginning of January basically saying City were in crisis and how would Pep cope with the biggest crisis in his career, well City and Pep have answered every question and are setting records on a game by game basis, and have a great chance in all competitions.

At the total other end of the spectrum are liverpool and Klopp, setting their own records on a game by game basis at fortress Anfield, seemingly with no answers (plenty of pathetic excuses though), team playing with no direction, very little in the way of chances created, out of all domestic comps, nearer to the bottom three than they are to City.

So which of you arśe licking cùnts are going to show some actual integrity and ask the relevant questions of Klopp and his ‘mentality monsters’!?!

Last edited:
Especially when it's based on a total, utter injustice. Really, really hope we put that lot back in their box at Wembley. Just occurred to me — this'll be the first time we've played them at Wembley since 1981, will it not? Revving up for it already.
We’ve played them in the league there at least twice... but it’ll be the first final against them and “I WANT MY REVENGE, THE DISH IS NOW COLD ENOUGH!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.