Premier League ( midweek ) Games 20/21/22 April

has he ever said a good word about City and meant it.
I can't understand why City didn't consult Tyler before they jumped in with the European and domestic sharks. Surely he would have told us not to touch it with a barge pole - there can't be anyone this side of the Norman Conquest who has such a grasp of the game and its subtle nuances!

I can't understand why City didn't consult Tyler before they jumped in with the European and domestic sharks. Surely he would have told us not to touch it with a barge pole - there can't be anyone this side of the Norman Conquest who has such a grasp of the game and its subtle nuances!
I thought he was giving advice to the locals as to how to handle William.

I'm just glancing at the CFC v Brighton game but it sounds as though that canute Tyler is re-running his commentary on Saturday's semi!
Aww cmon, it was his seasons highlight so far, and he is getting old!! had to laugh when alan smwith called the Brighton manager Graham Popper!!!

Aww cmon, it was his seasons highlight so far, and he is getting old!! had to laugh when alan smwith called the Brighton manager Graham Popper!!!
He's a demented, biased, one-eyed cretin who should be led by the lead to the nearest vet and quietly put to sleep. Nothing I can think of - City winning the quadruple, Messi returning to being a 21yr old and signing a ten year contract for Beswick's Best, Sergio, Vinnie and David Silva re-signing as of ten years ago - would do more good for my football well-being than not hearing this pillock on a broadcast!

He's a demented, biased, one-eyed cretin who should be led by the lead to the nearest vet and quietly put to sleep. Nothing I can think of - City winning the quadruple, Messi returning to being a 21yr old and signing a ten year contract for Beswick's Best, Sergio, Vinnie and David Silva re-signing as of ten years ago - would do more good for my football well-being than not hearing this pillock on a broadcast!
I mute it every time Dave , the bloke is an embarrassment if City had won the semi we wouldn't have heard he mention the game once , a disgrace Sky can't find someone better than this fossil.

The remote is temporarily astray, m! I normally last about five mins generally!
Worth turning the power off altogether then and following it on the radio or online updates.

I take my hat off to you Dave being able to last 5 minutes seriously if people power can change the minds of SL devotees surely they can get rid of this Neanderthal.

Worth turning the power off altogether then and following it on the radio or online updates.

I take my hat off to you Dave being able to last 5 minutes seriously if people power can change the minds of SL devotees surely they can get rid of this Neanderthal.
Unfortunately the remote has turned up but not until Attwell waited for the ball enter the CFC half and the one min added stretched to two and a quarter. I think I'm gonna stargaze for the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.