Premier League ( midweek ) Games 26/27/28 January

Im convinced - a big mate of mine is a City fan and season ticket holder...you should listen to him...it’s visceral
There’s City fans out there that prefer them losing to us winning and I’m not exaggerating.

Suppose it’s like a lot of Derbies around the world and ours isn’t particularly special in that regard but we still reserve the right to hate the fuckers more than anyone else does.

Anyway, good luck Saturday, I’ll be having a few and cheering on an Aubameyang hattrick.

Daily Fail will be in melt down.

All that Hyperbole, verbal circle jerking about Rag v Candle waivers renaissance.

I expect nothing more than a full page on our VAR allowed Goal v WBA in tomorrows Rag.

There’s City fans out there that prefer them losing to us winning and I’m not exaggerating.

Suppose it’s like a lot of Derbies around the world and ours isn’t particularly special in that regard but we still reserve the right to hate the fuckers more than anyone else does.

Anyway, good luck Saturday, I’ll be having a few and cheering on an Aubameyang hattrick.
i remember a game at maine road,it could have been leeds and united wanted a city win,cant remember the circumstances,when we scored there were quite a few that didnt delebrate

Ogs.....mick fuckall.....ticket tout.....family man.....entitled plastic twats.....99% of the media.....dog botherer.....eamon holmes.....the clever woman off countdown.....the donut thief.....some of my customers.....some of my friends.....my neighbour.....my neighbours dog.....my neighbours corporate guests.....that sad old baconface twat in the stands who cant let go.....granny shagger.....bt.....camelgob.....sky.....ratboy.....deloony.....roan.....pigmol.....most of the bbc.....the beckhams.....the best midfielder ever to grace the prem(take your fcking pick).....the moody forward who never smiles.....martin buchan.....joe jordan.....cantona......any "celebrity" who thinks they can get popularity by association.....large chunks of the populace in ireland, the south of england and asia.....the one wanted by greek police.....jessie "peter pan" lingurd.....michael owen.....more entitled wankers.....dwight yorke.....bebe.....those horrible twins.....obertan.....macheda.....phil jones.....vander sar.....carrick.....the rag cafe.....anyone who posts on there.....the fat bloke and his two sons round the corner from me.....the three other remaining members of our household when I was a kid.....most of the people who are invited to play lawro at guess the score....the glazer brothers.....howard webb.....silly sally......anyone who has ever stated the rags "earn their money".....martin tyler.....any lurking rags on here.....anyone that hosts a rag channel on youtube.....him that said give it to giggsy.....that fat one, howsen?....both custices......anyone with any rag merch at all.....and anyone I missed of the 650billion "fans". oh, and the ginger pig.
YOUR TEAM TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING TONIGHT!!
Bobby Charlton?

i remember a game at maine road,it could have been leeds and united wanted a city win,cant remember the circumstances,when we scored there were quite a few that didnt delebrate
United were going for the league against Leeds and it was tight, think we were about 5th and couldn’t really get higher.

We ended up beating Leeds which was a bit of an upset but luckily they still won the league in the end.

(I think)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.