Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

The annoying thing about Pickford is that he's undroppable. Stekelenburg is awful and Lössl is inexperienced.

I really would not bother. Everton at pool is 99% a loss. Don't do this to yourself fellas

Well there is certainly no point watching liverpool matches, just enjoy City, the club you support.

Spot on, it’s an absolute farce. Watching ‘nited in the hope they get beat. No stress attached watching them seeing as they are a f**king IRRELEVANCE!

Pace from their forwards and a helping hand from VAR is the only way they can trouble us on Saturday.

Utd working hard & look organised. Proving a point to Jose I think

If we complain we'll be labelled sore losers but really they'd be a lot closer to City and Leicester without the VAR help at vital moments this season. Going a man down and being pegged back to 2-2 via a penalty will be glossed over because they scored after it but that's bullshit.
Of course it is,the whole run of the game changes if Everton get that penalty...or Robertson gets a straight red...or Arnold gets a straight red. It’s worse than the South Korea Italy game in 2002. An complete disgrace tonight,I’ve had enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.