Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

It pisses on what we do in games is what.

We often have 20+ shots on goal, and 10+ on target, and we are not clinical enough, and I've been banging this drum all season, even after the Watford game I said it.

Its one of the reasons they're so far in front of us, and that they keep sneaking late wins after poor performances. We utterly outplayed spurs and ended up drawing 2-2 because we missed a bag full of goal attempts, we had 25 shots at Norwich, 8 on target, we lost, because Norwich had 8 shots, 3 on target and put all three away.

If we were clinical enough we'd be on 42 points imho (Wolves being the exception), with or without VAR impeding us (aiding liverpool), and our GD would be near to +50.

Does anyone think PGMOLs and the FA's aim is two fold? Maybe it isn't just about helping Liverpool to a title, maybe they also want to erase City's records too. So things can be like the good old days again, when they controlled who was allowed at the top and who was relevant.

Any records they break this year though, will have a big asterisk against them! ;)
Said as much earlier.

It pisses on what we do in games is what.

We often have 20+ shots on goal, and 10+ on target, and we are not clinical enough, and I've been banging this drum all season, even after the Watford game I said it.

Its one of the reasons they're so far in front of us, and that they keep sneaking late wins after poor performances. We utterly outplayed spurs and ended up drawing 2-2 because we missed a bag full of goal attempts, we had 25 shots at Norwich, 8 on target, we lost, because Norwich had 8 shots, 3 on target and put all three away.

If we were clinical enough we'd be on 42 points imho (Wolves being the exception), with or without VAR impeding us (aiding liverpool), and our GD would be near to +50.
This. We are the better team. Far better. We have better players and create far more chances than they do, we just don’t take them.

Wasn't offside, but pretty sure there was a foul in the build up.

It was close enough to warrant more than a 2 second look at McCoist saying he was on in the same way they assured us all Salah was on a few weeks back 20 mins after the event.

Does anyone think PGMOLs and the FA's aim is two fold? Maybe it isn't just about helping Liverpool to a title, maybe they also want to erase City's records too. So things can be like the good old days again, when they controlled who was allowed at the top and who was relevant.

Any records they break this year though, will have a big asterisk against them! ;)

Mentioned this a week or two ago, along with getting the rags (sorry to anyone offended by that term) back on top competing against them, that would be the Premier Leagues dream, wouldn't it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.