Premier League Midweek Games 4/5 Dec

Only have MOTD to go off but Rags v Arsenal was comically bad. All four goals were embarrassing. Unfortunately they were both as shit as each other so the rags pick up a point and continue to edge towards safety.

I'm not going to dwell too much on the game.

After Sunday's win, I'm nit surprised that we looked less sharp tonight.

But a point at OT is ok.

I still think we have a good shout for top 4.

Leave aside the first 2 games of the season, I think our form has been pretty good

I'm happy

PS maybe I'm being deluded here but I don't think Man Yoo can play much better than they did tonight, whereas I think we can play better
Rather you than Spurs for me, Unai seems like a top bloke. Been a fan of his ever since his Sevilla days and he seems exactly the type of manager arsenal were crying out for. Once he gets a few defenders in you’re well set imo.

Sounds a bit hasty with 23 games left to play ?

You don’t think they’ve had some incredible luck so far this season then ?
Add to my 2 examples the 2 stonewall penalties opposition teams (Watford and can’t remember the other?) didn’t get when it was 0-0 against Liverpool ....... and a Wolves player hand balling a ‘goal’ into our net, I think they’re lucky as fuck.
Spurs...

Nah,no chance for Burnley,in fact i expect the Dippers to close the GD somewhat.As for the Rags,they might scrape a point but i don't fancy them tonight.

As i predicted.

Despite being as shite as they are.....The Rags are still the luckiest fuckers in the league,given how wank they are,they shouldn't even have the points they do.On several occasions last night their blatant cheating and dirty tactics helped secure/scrape the point - Both Rojo and Fellaini should have been off.

Cvnts.

As i predicted.

Despite being as shite as they are.....The Rags are still the luckiest fuckers in the league,given how wank they are,they shouldn't even have the points they do.On several occasions last night their blatant cheating and dirty tactics helped secure/scrape the point - Both Rojo and Fellaini should have been off.

Cvnts.

They were also royally aided by an Arsenal defence that never learned its lesson all night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.