Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

I have a constant stream of videos from my ERO of Dipper two-footers in the derby. The 'favourite' is Dirty Kuyt (I think that's how yer spell Canute) - two feet, parallel to the pitch surface, fifteen inches above it. Yer might have got the free kick, but not much else! I need another viewing!

Congratulations Liverpool.

I look forward to seeing your humility and sense of fair play when it becomes official.

They need to replace the bloated budgie in nets, if he plays, Everton have no chance :-)
The mad Mackem is the only good keeper we've got. Robles was a decent backup, but unfortunately he's gone and we're stuck with Stekelenburg, who's shite, and Lössl, who I'm not confident about at all. Playing him against them would be cruel.
Congratulations Liverpool.

I look forward to seeing your humility and sense of fair play when it becomes official.
Remember what the rags were like back in the '90s?

Yep.

not sure what you're about, but that's how it is. they got var help in 6-pointer against us, with two soft penalties to win them the game vs leicester and spurs. we were fucked by var against spurs. that's 12 points difference in first 10.15 games of the season and game over. they can do var washing now.
Eggs fookin xactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.