Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters

Brodymcfc

I seen it on a previous thread that some blues don’t care about the champions league and would rather win the league.
Now I am the opposite I feel like we need to get our first champions league under our belt to take away the mockery of it all

so I’m interested now if we had to choose one to win this season….
What would you prefer
For me it’s the champions league this season to get us that first one!
After that I would prefer winning the league every season but we need that first cup in my opinion.

no right or wrong answers so let’s not turn it into an argument. I just generally want to see what people would prefer and reasons why :)

We desperately need to get this CL monkey off our back, it’s another stick for the media to beat us with.

Having said that, we have to win the league, especially from this position. I couldn’t take those scouse twats winning it. So purely from a personal view I voted league. But the club wants and needs the CL.

This team is the best in the world and deserves both.

Tough one. If we had won the CL last year, I would have voted for PL.

Giving up the position in the PL is hard to swallow, but the manager and the players need a CL medal to be remembered as a legendary side.

When I thought about it,
You got to take into consideration of how happy you would be if your team won.
If city win the league this year, I would be very happy and delighted.
If city won the champions league this year, I would nearly be in tears with joy. Little city winning the champions league? Never haha. Up the blues.
For me it’s the champions league! To have that day of joy and celebration. I would throw a party for the champions league final like last year too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.