Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
How about amending the vote to win the premier league but Liverpool win the champions league?

That would make this vote even tougher.

However for me it is still the domestic league I would prefer.

You need to an option for undecided

I think if you asked the question at start of the season not now when we are in a good position to win the league the answer may have been different

But I choose win the league and champions league!

We will win both and we will win the champs league vs Liverpool in final to make it even sweeter.

I seen it on a previous thread that some blues don’t care about the champions league and would rather win the league.
Now I am the opposite I feel like we need to get our first champions league under our belt to take away the mockery of it all

so I’m interested now if we had to choose one to win this season….
What would you prefer
For me it’s the champions league this season to get us that first one!
After that I would prefer winning the league every season but we need that first cup in my opinion.

no right or wrong answers so let’s not turn it into an argument. I just generally want to see what people would prefer and reasons why :)
Same as you mate. As devastating as it would be, to lose out on the Prem, the Champions League hoodoo needs ending. It’s a monkey on our back. If we won it I feel a few more would follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.