Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Would the club/council organise a parade if we ‘only’ won the PL? I say that given the times we’ve won it. It’ll definitely happen if we do the double as the CL is new.

Was thinking this about the scouse vermin too. If they only end up with the league cup, I wonder if the big plans they have for a parade will still happen?

Normally I’d say the premier league.
it’s the one I grew up dreaming of winning and I always believe you win your home trophy first.

however
This year

I’d happily go against that and wish us to win the champions league as it would mean beating the self proclaimed European Royalty in the final.

Obviously want to win both, but I’d be happy with either tbh. Winning nothing is unthinkable though.

Oh yeah the endless articles about pep and Man City if we win nowt will be going on for weeks with klopps toothy smiley face plastered every where for the next 6 months.

Media blackout for me if that happens.

Don’t even know if this is the right place to put this but here goes . Fuck worrying about Liverpool we all know we’re the better team. Yeah all the talk is about Liverpool quadruple etc .. but we are on the brink of doing a premier league and champions league double, and if that happens which I believe it will . That’s 4 league titles out of the last 5 , lost count of the domestic trophies . That truly puts us as one of the greatest club sides to ever play the game along side peps Barca ! All that whilst up against this Liverpool team who get there arse hole rimmed of every media outlet going. They have to stop us from winning the 2 big boys . Not the other way around . Up the blues can’t wait for the game tonight.

and to answer the question . Both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.