Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
I'm convinced that Pep would have already left the club if we'd won the Champions League by now.

So losing not the end of the world...

Interested to see what people think at the start of next season but for me it will still be the league.

To win three in a row would be a fantastic achievement. It's only been done twice in Premier League history and only five times in the history of English football.

League first & always, Just think if we win the CL it will open the door to winning multiple CL titles

Its like getting over the line back in 2012, and Pep even said the other day regarding the champs league, winning the 1st one is the most difficult

PL, the fact Chelsea were even in it last year as non champions (and both finalist this season for that matter) takes all the previous prestige away from it. It used to mean you were the best in your country and now you’re the best in Europe.

How could Chelsea be better than us last year when we beat them over the season by some margin? They were better over one game. Just makes it a joke in my opinion.

Now we have two 2nd place teams in the final, Champions League my arse.

It should be re-branded it is not a "Champions League" any more and hasn't been for a long while. Its a European cup made of the 4th best teams from the major leagues + Europa league winners going into pot 1 (11th placed German team this season). Its UEFA branding and a bent competition. I'll take the Premier League over this ever year until I die.

Last edited:
The league every time for me, and next season I sooooo hope Keane is covering the game when Haaland rattles in a hat trick at old toilet.

Interested to see what people think at the start of next season but for me it will still be the league.

To win three in a row would be a fantastic achievement. It's only been done twice in Premier League history and only five times in the history of English football.

And we would have to beat the best team ever in English football again to do it. Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.