Premier League pitch dimensions for 2019/20 season

I get why width helps attacking teams - but length is different. Would you get more goals in a shorter pitch?
Shorter length means it is less space to defend.
We can tire teams out on a longer pitch.
Mind you most teams just to defend their box at the Etihad.

Larger pitch but the same numbers of players. That means more empty space on the pitch. I wonder how long until the emptihad brigade latch onto that :-)

That would be impossible and as far as I`m aware we still have minimum and maximum dimensions within the FIFA World Rules.

FIFA's measurements for an 11-a-side pitch are the exact same as the FA's with those numbers being the standard across the professional tiers of worldfootball. The dimensions must fall between being 100-130 yards (90-120m) long and 50-100 yards (45-90m) wide.3 Sep 2018
With the caveat that it can't be square (100x100).

That would be impossible and as far as I`m aware we still have minimum and maximum dimensions within the FIFA World Rules.

FIFA's measurements for an 11-a-side pitch are the exact same as the FA's with those numbers being the standard across the professional tiers of worldfootball. The dimensions must fall between being 100-130 yards (90-120m) long and 50-100 yards (45-90m) wide.3 Sep 2018

Join the 21st century

Premier league have their own rules and have had for nearly a decade where all pitches have to be the same size, as far as I’m aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.