Premier league referees

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
Just seen this in the Sun that had been left in the staff canteen....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9257300/premier-league-referees-party-girls-boozy-indonesia-trip/

Wonder who organised the trip and the 'ladies' for their entertainment?

Rags or Dippers?

Surely this must go against some sort of code of conduct, easy for outside sources to manipulate the situation after this? Now open to influence after this as surely there's stuff having gone on that the sun hasn't got hold of?

I don't see an issue. They are having a drink and a dance after a long season and I'm sure her indoors will be having a word with them but I struggle to care one way or another

I don't see an issue. They are having a drink and a dance after a long season and I'm sure her indoors will be having a word with them but I struggle to care one way or another

Their wives definitely would !

Only people that should have a problem with this is their families no one else

Just seen this in the Sun that had been left in the staff canteen....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9257300/premier-league-referees-party-girls-boozy-indonesia-trip/

Wonder who organised the trip and the 'ladies' for their entertainment?

Rags or Dippers?

Surely this must go against some sort of code of conduct, easy for outside sources to manipulate the situation after this? Now open to influence after this as surely there's stuff having gone on that the sun hasn't got hold of?
Isn't Indonesia dipper territory?

As an aside it's a non story. I don't need any more refs getting a celebrity complex and stories like this increases the likelihood of another Clattenberg/Dean/Poll etc.

Kevin Friend is obviously trying to explain the offside law to that young lady or maybe she's trying to explain it to him?

They're all chunky looking girls. Probably caddying for the lads earlier. Looks like a bit of fun rather than anything sleazy. But, as others have pointed out, no one else's business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.