Premier League Table without Var- City worst affected after Norwich

razman

Liverpool Lead slashed to 7 points

P.S - Mods feel free to merge thread , there were so many Var threads !

There is no way that VAR has only gifted LiVARpool 2 points!

We will probably never know. Liverpool often get a dodgy penalty when they are 1 goal up and the opposition are trying to get back into the game. The 2nd goal often kills off the match but it won’t show up as the deciding factor in this type of analysis.

The most annoying decision that Livarpool got was that last minute penalty against Leicester which gifted them victory. Mane wasn't touched, dived and then started rolling around as if he was in agony...in my opinion he is a bigger cheat than Salah. Go and have a look at the video on YouTube...it's pathetic.

The most annoying decision that Livarpool got was that last minute penalty against Leicester which gifted them victory. Mane wasn't touched, dived and then started rolling around as if he was in agony...in my opinion he is a bigger cheat than Salah. Go and have a look at the video on YouTube...it's pathetic.
No thanks I'd rather nail my ballbag to a piece of wood than watch them cheating ****s.

A pair of cheats would be a more appropriate assessment imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.