Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

Just because Dippers can't control themselves
Yep, the pisser is I even said to my lad the scousers will get really bad press because they won’t be able to help themselves congregating at the ground. They’ve shit out and obviously requested neutral venues as they know they don’t need home pitch advantage to get the points they need. Bummer.

As others have mentioned, Just put an additional asterisk next to the Shampions. One for additional Var and Officials support and 2nd one was a broken season with games at Neutral Venues. Think i read also that Var wont be used so different rules in the same season but its done its job for the victims so guess not needed anymore

As others have mentioned, Just put an additional asterisk next to the Shampions. One for additional Var and Officials support and 2nd one was a broken season with games at Neutral Venues. Think i read also that Var wont be used so different rules in the same season but its done its job for the victims so guess not needed anymore
Wasn't used when we last played them.

Any idea why City v Newcastle and United v Sheffield United need to be at neutral venues?

Scandalous North/ South divide which just highlights yet again the absolute disdain and contempt they hold us in.

3 games in Manchester and 1 each in Newcastle and L'pool, all involving Northern clubs, have been requested to be played behind-closed-doors. Yet matches like the North London Derby, West Ham- Chelsea et al are all sound to be played at the respective home venues? NO discrimination going on there at all. No Sir. Nothing to see here! Move along .....

Football fans being treated as second-class citizens by the authorities is bad enough and has been going on for decades here. (And they wonder why they're still big issues in that regard ...... ? Single out one. large section of society from the rest and treat people like utter trash, they'll invariably react like utter trash.). But to now differentiate between Southern and Northern fans is beyond the pale and just rams home yet again the absolute contempt they have for us. All with not a thread of actual evidence behind the scandalous rhetoric that we can't somehow behave and follow/ will disregard the rules through such a devastating Worldwide crisis .....

The fact the Police lead on this is from SYP should tell any football fan ALL they need to know here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.