Hull
Bolton
Tottenham
Sunderland
Stoke
Middlesborough
Blackburn
West Brom

Villa are going to start running out of luck soon, surely. I just don't rate them that highly from games i've seen them in this season and with their squad being paperthin, a couple of injuries should take its toll on their top 4 hopes. With the quality Arsenal have as well and Arshavin to add to that, it's only a matter of time before they start getting a good run of wins under their belt. The other teams aren't under threat imo so I would say the top 4 will be:

Rags
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

Chelsea and Arsenal are both in very deep trouble more with the Dippers not far behind to lose the CL place could see one of them doing a Leeds such is the state of their finances

Although I do agree about Villa in that they have been quite lucky this season, and it could run out any time soon, still I hope they do maintain their challenge to the existing order

Quagmire blue said:
Villa are going to start running out of luck soon, surely. I just don't rate them that highly from games i've seen them in this season and with their squad being paperthin, a couple of injuries should take its toll on their top 4 hopes. With the quality Arsenal have as well and Arshavin to add to that, it's only a matter of time before they start getting a good run of wins under their belt. The other teams aren't under threat imo so I would say the top 4 will be:

Rags
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

People have been saying this for weeks and Villa are still going strong. 7 consecutive away wins, that is very very impressive.
I reckon they could even finish 2nd even if they keep going like this.

As for the Rags, to be honest I don't give a shit if they win the league or not, if they beat the teams above and below us that is the best thing that can happen to us (that's why I am glad they beat West Ham) because it means we can catch up with West Ham, Wigan and possibly Everton.

I really don't get why some people are so concerned with the Rags, it's like as long as they don't win the league nothing else matters. Personally I am far more concerned about our own club.

avoidconfusion said:
Quagmire blue said:

Rags
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

People have been saying this for weeks and Villa are still going strong. 7 consecutive away wins, that is very very impressive.
I reckon they could even finish 2nd even if they keep going like this.

As for the Rags, to be honest I don't give a shit if they win the league or not, if they beat the teams above and below us that is the best thing that can happen to us (that's why I am glad they beat West Ham) because it means we can catch up with West Ham, Wigan and possibly Everton.

I really don't get why some people are so concerned with the Rags, it's like as long as they don't win the league nothing else matters. Personally I am far more concerned about our own club.

Not sure about Villa getting 2nd but I'm in total agreement on the rest of the post. I want the Rags to win yesterday and I'm hoping they get the Carling cup................................ as both of these will help us in the longer run this season

nickson71 said:
Not sure about Villa getting 2nd but I'm in total agreement on the rest of the post. I want the Rags to win yesterday and I'm hoping they get the Carling cup................................ as both of these will help us in the longer run this season

BTW if United win the Carling Cup and let's say Chelsea the FA cup, will that mean the top 7 go to Europe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.