Premier League Top 4 Prediction 2016-2017

People are trying to predict next season's top four.
Some are having a go at doing the whole table, like so:

1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Spurs
  4. Arsenal
  5. West Ham
  6. Liverpool
  7. Ragscum
  8. Swansea
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester
  11. Stoke
  12. Hull City
  13. Southampton
  14. Middlesborough
  15. Everton
  16. Sunderland
  17. Watford
  18. Bournemouth
  19. West Brom
  20. Burnley

I will have ago then I will have another go when the transfer window slams shut and Jim White has gone puce from screaming out the names in last minute deals.
1 Manchester City
2 Chelsea
3 Liverpool
4 Saints
5 West Ham
6 Southampton
7 Manchester United
8 Spurs
Everyone else and probably a load of shite

Chelsea & Liverpool have no European Football so I'd put them in the top 4. I'd fancy us to win it but I do every year now. 4th will be a tough 1 Spurs, Arsenal and the rags plus maybe Leicester if they don't break up the squad. West Ham & Southampton building decent sides but I still think they've some way to go yet.

Gunna go with....

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
rags.

Put the rags 4th because of PEG think Leicester and Spurs will struggle with playing in both comps. What ever happens we're in for another tough season.

I will have ago then I will have another go when the transfer window slams shut and Jim White has gone puce from screaming out the names in last minute deals.
1 Manchester City
2 Chelsea
3 Liverpool
4 Saints
5 West Ham
6 Southampton
7 Manchester United
8 Spurs
Everyone else and probably a load of shite

So will Southampton elect to play in the CL or Europa League the following season?

City (of course)
Hotspuds
Leicester
West Ham
Arse
Southampton
Rags

And going down
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Hull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.