Premier League Transfers - Summer 2019

Shocked me as well, one of those deals where they loaned him last year with an obligation to buy him this summer.

They've rinsed Southampton since their return to the Premier League.

I know a few Saints fans and they hate Liverpool with a passion. Liverpool have decimated the Saints first team over the last few years and some of the dealings have been well underhand. Some Saints fans joined forces with Roma fans, I think, last year with some of the argy bargy.

Everton signing Gomes permanently for £22 million is a great bit of business, looked class at times last season.
Makes you laugh when you see deals like that in comparison to what English players cost.

Hardly surprising if they get him, the only player they can sign this summer as the transfer embargo doesn't apply to players who were at your club on loan. So they can sign and register him.

Real could pretty much pick their price and they'd pay it, he's not worth €50m but I thought they'd get €60m out of Chelsea.

Shocked me as well, one of those deals where they loaned him last year with an obligation to buy him this summer.

They've rinsed Southampton since their return to the Premier League.

For that reason and the links with Liverpool I hope they go down, good away day or not

There seems something a bit suspicious about the dealings between the two clubs, Its a if Southampton are setup to help Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.