Premier league trophy presentation/parade

I'll be there with Mrs Moon, she's played her part, has an awful run of bad results so refuses to even be in the room when we're playing.

Her last 2 live games were Newcastle in the Carling Cup and CSKA the week after when our lad couldn't make it.

Last time she saw anything live was Napoli being awarded a penalty as she came in the lounge 5 seconds before the ref blew for it. If abroad she'll sit outside the bar facing away from the tv etc.while I'm watching it.

She quite rightly has played her part this season and deserves to be there.

I'll be there with Mrs Moon, she's played her part, has an awful run of bad results so refuses to even be in the room when we're playing.

Her last 2 live games were Newcastle in the Carling Cup and CSKA the week after when our lad couldn't make it.

Last time she saw anything live was Napoli being awarded a penalty as she came in the lounge 5 seconds before the ref blew for it. If abroad she'll sit outside the bar facing away from the tv etc.while I'm watching it.

She quite rightly has played her part this season and deserves to be there.

Great post love it : )

I'll be there. Proudly supporting the team who have been fantastic this year.

Sote says it starts 6pm, but screens last night said 4pm, which one is it?
I expect it's 6pm as people will be in work

Definitely going to this,1st one I went to was 1969 after the FA Cup win, leaving Glasgow about noon so hopefully get a good place.

Driving back from Bournemouth Monday staying there for the Southampton game, hopefully get back in time to drop the car off at home then get the bus from Haughton Green into town in time to have a few drinks and watch the parade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.