Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Yes, let’s.

We pay a lot of money for our tickets so we should have a say in what we get.

So rather than being made to endure Black Lace “The Superman Song” or some other shite at volume 13 out of 10 and having to applaud Sergio’s ex-wife’s cousin and his mate from work, just let the fans create our own noise and the players interact with the fans on their own
cant reply Im washing my hair

It isn't moaning it is a suggestion and I am sure one the majority of fan's agree with. I didn't mention the players wives, mates, kids etcetera but again I agree. Let's lift the trophy and interact with the players who have won it, like we have interacted with them all season. Once that is done then the hangers on and families can come on and even some music. First let the fans sing and chant their appreciation.
whatever yeah

Agreed 110%

When we won the League Cup all I could hear was drum and bass, or whatever the f*** it was for 30 minutes non-stop at Wembley. It was dreadful.

So please, anybody at City reading this, can you pass it up the chain of command at City, and and ask those in-charge to play a bit of music, but let the fans do the singing. Pep and the players will appreciate it so much more.

Drum and bass haha. We can always boo over any tunes we don’t like anyway can’t we.

Did kill it at the cup final to be fair, whilst it wasn’t drum and bass it was shite and had nothing to do with city. Oasis, hey jude, usually suspects and leave it there

Down with music and any noise!!

113961.jpg

FFS... If you'd have told me 20 years ago we'd be moaning about how we're presented the premier league trophy....

Haha.....I know, lap of honour for staying up or beating Reading 3 2 so Kinky can stay.

On a side note do you have anything to do with Chaddy Blues SC? They gave me and my lad a lift to the ground at Brighton as we walked to the local station and also gave us some beers on the bus.

Cracking set of lads.

Oh FFS

what have we become ?

jesus cristos

moan moan moan

lets compile a " list " and send it to the club what is and what isn't to happen when it " happens "

Come on it gets boring watching us lift the premier trophy probably leave with 5 mins to go.

Might be me but I'm not quite so sure the fans would keep the singing going without a bit of prompting, not that we'll get the chance to find out, not that bothered either really, I'll enjoy myself either way.

Expect the following playlist:

Glad all over
Heartbeat
This is how it feels to be lonely

and any other 'actual' version of chants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.