Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Expect the following playlist:

Glad all over
Heartbeat
This is how it feels to be lonely

and any other 'actual' version of chants.

The Masterplan by Oasis would be nice.

Nice, calming, 3 minutes of reflection.

Haha.....I know, lap of honour for staying up or beating Reading 3 2 so Kinky can stay.

On a side note do you have anything to do with Chaddy Blues SC? They gave me and my lad a lift to the ground at Brighton as we walked to the local station and also gave us some beers on the bus.

Cracking set of lads.

No mate, not involved with the SC, though I bet I know half of them that you met

If and when this actually happens can whoever organizes it NOT blast out the cheesy pop music at ear splitting decibels!

Please whoever is in the know at the club can you try and stop this awful ritual? I have no problem with a quick rendition of we are the champions or an oasis track or something but then cut it. This gives the fan's time to sing and chant and connect and interact with the players. The ear splitting music just kills the whole thing stone dead.
this one. NO corporate cheesy loud music. It is a party spoiler and the fans can't stand it.

this one. NO corporate cheesy loud music. It is a party spoiler and the fans can't stand it.

I know it spoils it for a lot of fans but as soon as I or anyone mentions it we are Victor Meldrew or ungrateful because 35+ years ago we could only dream.of winning the league and should just enjoy it. Well having supported us for 50 years I enjoy every minute of every trophy celebration I never thought I would see again. I would just enjoy it a bit more without having rocking all over the world blasting into my eardrums.

If and when this actually happens can whoever organizes it NOT blast out the cheesy pop music at ear splitting decibels!

Please whoever is in the know at the club can you try and stop this awful ritual? I have no problem with a quick rendition of we are the champions or an oasis track or something but then cut it. This gives the fan's time to sing and chant and connect and interact with the players. The ear splitting music just kills the whole thing stone dead.

AFUKINNMEN to that, and no 'we are the champions' shite either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.