Premier League U18 national final: City Champions after 2-1 win

LongsightM13

City U18s going for back to back national titles. The final is being played next Thursday, kick off 7pm BST.
One-off game at St Mary’s so we don’t have home advantage.
Last year we did so when we beat Fulham 3-1, so it seems they alternate the final venue each year.
No word from City yet on surely it will be available live on City+ ?

Saints pipped West Ham to the South title while City wrapped up the North title with a bit more to spare.
Won’t be pushovers, though, they actually collected one point more than we did over the season.
But fully confident in this group. Amazing they didn’t also piss the FA Youth Cup but hey ho

8B5C231F-D1C9-486E-AD14-5B089582FAA3.jpeg99F408D3-6780-44C7-B3F7-8F9F0A5D0003.jpeg

Still worried United beat Forest 51-0 in their game in hand and overtake our goal difference and get within just 17 Points of us as they are the best team in the country now having won the FA Youth cup….

City U18s going for back to back national titles. The final is being played next Thursday, kick off 7pm BST.
One-off game at St Mary’s so we don’t have home advantage.
Last year we did so when we beat Fulham 3-1, so it seems they alternate the final venue each year.
No word from City yet on surely it will be available live on City+ ?

Saints pipped West Ham to the South title while City wrapped up the North title with a bit more to spare.
Won’t be pushovers, though, they actually collected one point more than we did over the season.
But fully confident in this group. Amazing they didn’t also piss the FA Youth Cup but hey ho

View attachment 43077View attachment 43078
I see Norwich u18s are maintaining the club's traditions.

I'm going to this match, it's handy living down here at times.
If anyone else is about, I'm having a pint right now in the Scholar's Arms.
Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.