Premier League U18 national final: City Champions after 2-1 win

I thought Galvez was poor apart from one piece of play. Not sure what was so good about his performance?
I also thought Borges was fairly quiet apart from his assist.
Well I think that’s a little unfair. I was particularly impressed with the defence yesterday including Galvez. We handled everything Southampton threw at us in the second half and Galvez was instrumental in preventing a certain goal with a last minute block in front of Mcnamara. I personally thought Galvez looked comfortable all match, kept things simple and don’t forget he put in a good challenge by the corner flag that broke up Southampton’s attack that led to our second goal. As for Borges, they probably identified him as our danger man as he always had at least one player marking him and so was unable to use his pace down the wing. But he worked hard and I thought he put in a professional performance.

Yes was a lucky tackle too?

borges didn’t do too much neither, his test will come next season when he has to step up as one of the main players at u23’s level

Well I think that’s a little unfair. I was particularly impressed with the defence yesterday including Galvez. We handled everything Southampton threw at us in the second half and Galvez was instrumental in preventing a certain goal with a last minute block in front of Mcnamara. I personally thought Galvez looked comfortable all match, kept things simple and don’t forget he put in a good challenge by the corner flag that broke up Southampton’s attack that led to our second goal. As for Borges, they probably identified him as our danger man as he always had at least one player marking him and so was unable to use his pace down the wing. But he worked hard and I thought he put in a professional performance.
You're replying to someone who is almost unfailingly negative in this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.