Premier League Years 2018/19.

Imagine they'll interpret it the same way they do every season, which is to define the entire season by the games featuring the top 5/6 teams and basically nobody else. Watching any Premier League Years episode from between 1997 to 2005 is like watching Arsenal and United highlights reels with Martin Tyler screeching like an idiot at everything they do.

The 13/14 one is an absolute piss take when it comes to our involvement.

yeah it is on tomorrow, except they have it under the 2015/16 season, so don't be fooled by this.

It will be all Liverpool until the Brighton v City match.

Then the final clip will be Anfield after Liverpool lose the title race, with Klopp and the players walking around the pitch, as Liverpool fans sing Walk On.

Ends.

It will be all Liverpool until the Brighton v City match.

Then the final clip will be Anfield after Liverpool lose the title race, with Klopp and the players walking around the pitch, as Liverpool fans sing Walk On.

Ends.
Probably not far off.

I'll wait for a BM review before I consider watching it.

Just watched it. It's a bit too impartial for me - I feel like it should pander to us a bit more seeing as City fans are the likely audience who will watch it.

We could feature more, and they could mention the two cup wins but I suppose there are potential rights issues.

It's fine and inoffensive but think you'd be better watching our end of season DVD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.