Premiership Business

jimmy blue shoes

Strikers win matches, Defenders win titles.....CHA
Would anyone else like to see us concentrate on top premiership proven players.

Sanchez, Pastore, Mata, Vertongen etc might be the next Ballon d'Or winners or expensive flops. I don't know because I've only ever seen them on youtube.

Also it must be easier doing business at home with the advantage of offloading players into the deals.

Modric - Cash + Adebayor

Nasri/ Fabregas - Cash + Given

Fellaini/ Baines - Cash + Bridge

Cahil - Cash - S.W.P

I believe adding these players to our squad would be enough to win us the league.

I'd be happy to sign anyone at the moment though.

jimmy blue shoes said:

Sanchez, Pastore, Mata, Vertongen etc might be the next Ballon d'Or winners or expensive flops. I don't know because I've only ever seen them on youtube.

Also it must be easier doing business at home with the advantage of offloading players into the deals.

Modric - Cash + Adebayor

Cahil - Cash - S.W.P

I believe adding these players to our squad would be enough to win us the league.

only nasri and flabregas intrest me outta those players

I don't think the prem teams want your dead weight with high wages in exchange for their best players. :P

jimmy blue shoes said:

Modric - Cash + Adebayor

Cahil - Cash - S.W.P

Totaly agree with this

Perosnaly my dream signing would be Fabregas not Sanchez like many people who have watcxhed his youtube videos. Fabregas is a proven world class player in both prem and Champs league

It can be more costly to go shopping in the Premiership. Lescott is a good defender but £24m?

I'm not sure who is the better defender but Cahill is likely to go for £18m where as Vertonghen is rumoured to be available for £12m. I think FFPR dictates we do are shopping in Europe unless there an outstanding Premier League player available.

I'd prefer we signed players on their individual merit and value for money, rather than where they play their football.

I haven't had the stomach to read the Fabregas thread in this forum, but it looks like I've unwillingly stumbled onto the subject here (curse you and your alluring subject lines!).

I guess I'm confused... does anyone, anywhere, think there's any possibility under any circumstances that Cesc could sign for us? If there is then I'm lost. I truly believe we could bid 80 million, offer him a 20 million signing bonus, as well as privately threaten the lives of his entire family if he didn't sign and it still wouldn't happen. His only dream - his holy grail quest, the burning fire in his heart of hearts - is to wind down his contract (or get himself transferred) to his childhood club (the best in the world), who prize his talent, before he's past his prime. I don't think there's anything in the world that's going to derail that very specific goal, and at a certain point - despite covetting his ability - I'm not really sure I'd want to. Let him live his dream, let's find someone who fits our club and our reality.

pee dubya said:
I'd prefer we signed players on their individual merit and value for money, rather than where they play their football.

Or because the OP has seen them play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.