Everton 9
Wolves 10
WBA 10

Deliverance - Most goals from crosses

Utd 29
Wolves 17
Villa 16
Everton 14

City not quoted, but I have read before now that City have the lowest cross completion rate in the country, but that may have changed now that Kolarov is playing

The Utd stat is shocking. Indicates that they play very differently from other teams, and suggests Nani should be Player of the Year. He must be responsible for a huge percentage of those crosses.

Marvin said:
From the Observer Sport

Deadball Duds - Fewst goals from set-pieces

Sunderland 8
Everton 9
Wolves 10
WBA 10

Utd 29
Wolves 17
Villa 16
Everton 14

City not quoted, but I have read before now that City have the lowest cross completion rate in the country, but that may have changed now that Kolarov is playing

The Utd stat is shocking. Indicates that they play very differently from other teams, and suggests Nani should be Player of the Year. He must be responsible for a huge percentage of those crosses.

Agree with you about Nani. Forget Rooney and Berbatov, he's their most dangerous player by far imo.

Marvin said:
From the Observer Sport

Sunderland 8
Everton 9
Wolves 10
WBA 10

Utd 29
Wolves 17
Villa 16
Everton 14

Nani has been credited with 14 assists so far this season - which is easilly more than any other player...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Combined_2010-11.html

hgblue said:
Marvin said:
From the Observer Sport

Sunderland 8
Everton 9
Wolves 10
WBA 10

Utd 29
Wolves 17
Villa 16
Everton 14

Agree with you about Nani. Forget Rooney and Berbatov, he's their most dangerous player by far imo.
Rooney is a joke figure. Nani is for me the best player in the Premiership. He dives a lot, but scores goals, and creates them. Take him out of Utd's team, and they'd be in trouble. I suppose every good team has a key player without whom they'd struggle.

Nanis doesn't even just play it into dangerous areas. His crosses are always pinpoint onto a Rag head.

Breadsnapper said:
Sorry guys but, who gives a fuck? Only intetested in the diving **** when a) we're playing the scum and b) if he was to sign for us.
Up to you. I'm a fan of football, as well as City

I like to know my enemy too.

This is an area we can improve over the next season,with Dzeko good crosses with be finished off.Utd have for 20 years scored and won many games from sending balls along the six yard line 3 or 4 players rushing in knowing where the ball is about to be delivered.thats there main weapon and nobody can do anything about it.Because its so difficult to defend.Watching Kolarov drives me mad even he doesnt know where his crosses are going so how on earth can the attackers.

uwe282828 said:
This is an area we can improve over the next season,with Dzeko good crosses with be finished off.Utd have for 20 years scored and won many games from sending balls along the six yard line 3 or 4 players rushing in knowing where the ball is about to be delivered.thats there main weapon and nobody can do anything about it.Because its so difficult to defend.Watching Kolarov drives me mad even he doesnt know where his crosses are going so how on earth can the attackers.
Kolarov at least gets some crosses in from the final third. That is an asset we haven't had before.

I agree Dzeko wont be a consistent goal threat until we have a player who can deliver quality ball into the box.

City, Arsenal have a different style of play to Utd.

Utd's game is about old-fashioned raids down the wing with crosses raining in from full-backs and wide men (valencia still to come in), whereas Arsenal and City play through the middle.

Ideally it's best to be able to do both. That's perhaps our weakness, and what we need to work on

Marvin said:
Breadsnapper said:
Sorry guys but, who gives a fuck? Only intetested in the diving **** when a) we're playing the scum and b) if he was to sign for us.
Up to you. I'm a fan of football, as well as City

I like to know my enemy too.
Ah well. I have no interest outside of City so find it hard to understand any wank fest over another teams players, nevermind a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.